Who we are
Table of Contents
What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect the following types of information from our users:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, and telephone number
- Demographic information, such as age, gender, and interests
- Technical information, such as browser type, operating system, and IP address
- Usage information, such as pages visited, time spent on the website, and referral sources
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
The information we collect from our users is used for the following purposes:
- To personalize the user experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which users are most interested
- To improve our website and to better understand our users
- To send periodic emails to our users, such as newsletters and promotional materials
- To respond to customer service requests and support needs
- To administer surveys and other types of market research
How Do We Share the Information We Collect?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release information when it is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Our website is regularly scanned for vulnerabilities and all sensitive/credit information is transmitted via secure socket layer (SSL) technology.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our website does not knowingly collect any information from individuals under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we can take necessary action.