- Delhi Tourism is hosting a food festival offering cuisines from India and abroad under one roof.
- The food festival is expected to showcase around 50 varieties of cuisines from Arabian to Mughlai and from Mexican to Punjab’s famous Amritsari Kulche.
- The festival will be held at Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium from March 10 to March 12, 2023.
- The festival is part of the state government’s initiative to promote tourism in Delhi.
- The festival aims to create awareness about international and Indian food delicacies and provide knowledge on nutritional value and method of preparation of the featured dishes.
- The festival will offer the best of the diverse Indian cuisines reflecting the history of various groups and cultures.
- Cultural programs will be organized by Sahitya Kala Parishad for the entertainment of visitors along with band performances by popular bands like Mirgya, Indian Ocean, and Parikrama.
- Delhi Tourism will provide space for setting up food stalls, on-site electrical and water facilities, and logistic support to all participants.
- The festival will remain open from 11 am to 11 pm, and entry will remain free of cost for every visitor.